Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Arcades In Nj What Is A Better Family Vacation Spot, Wildwood, NJ Or LA,CA?

What is a better family vacation spot, Wildwood, NJ or LA,CA? - arcades in nj

Me and my Famly Go to Wildwood every year and have a blast, but I do not know if we should try something new and moving to Los Angeles and Santa Monica. We are looking for a beach with big waves, many attractions, many games and game rooms, good food and great hotels.

If you tell a different site, in addition to Wildwood and Los Angeles, it would be fun, please say so.

1 comments:

Lee said...

I was not anywhere on the East Coast, but I live in Los Angeles and is quite cold here and have all the settings with the exception of the beach (Santa Monica, west to 20 minutes by car. There is also a popular arcade game in the Santa Monica Pier).

Some of my favorite random could be studied further.

Bonaventure Hotel, Downtown Los Angeles: It's really expensive to stay and I'm not against the idea should be, but I want to go to the lifts and stairs. Scary high, but really cool.

Arcade Infinity (Rowland Heights, CA 40 minutes east of Los Angeles): a Mecca for music games (DDR, Guitar Freaks, etc.) and Initial D.

Sushi: Zip Fusion Sushi: THE

Spaghetti Factory Old Spaghetti Spaghetti with gruyere cheese

More information about LA, do not hesitate to write.

Post a Comment