Saturday, February 13, 2010

Puzzle Blogspot Do You Want To Join In The Reindeer Games?

Do You Want To Join In The Reindeer Games? - puzzle blogspot

My name is McJinglebell snowball, and I am a Christmas elf. I am the organizer of the first games, reindeer to man. What do you play?

http://www.the-reindeer-games.blogspot.com

Follow the link to launch the forum in the first post in this blog. It follows a trail of riddles about the Internet and their knowledge of popular culture with Christmas is the proof. How do you do?

So a real question ... Do you believe in Santa Claus?

2 comments:

american... said...

No, I had my own bring them on the ground floor of the tree, but I wouldnt ruin of another pleasure, it was not genuine. My siblings all know already, but what about the younger generation not yet (but will always find their ability to ...)

russell fan 27 said...

Definitely yes

Post a Comment