Friday, January 1, 2010

Disability Lawyer What Do You Do If Your Disability Lawyer Doesn't Communicate For 6 Months?

What do you do if your disability lawyer doesn't communicate for 6 months? - disability lawyer

I hired a lawyer to disability 6 months ago. He has never, when I was in his office, never to my calls and never returns my calls. The contract provides that, if the fire would have to pay for it. He did nothing, led not only to a document. I think my handicap is almost accepted, and I am nothing. How can I pay for fire w / out because he did nothing for me?

1 comments:

cindyw1e... said...

Talk to the bar in your state or province and see if any impact on the signing of a contract and not fulfilling the obligations. If you have a proof that nothing has been filed on his behalf, to show them. Is there in your contract does not specify that something we do for you? Otherwise, I think it is a violation of his first contract, you give a reason for the termination of their services ...

Post a Comment