Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ps3 Hdmi Denon I Have A Denon 789 A Ps3 And A Sony Bluray Player.I CANNOT Get My Denon To Run In True HD Or DTS Master?

I have a Denon 789 a ps3 and a sony bluray player.I CANNOT get my Denon to run in True HD or DTS Master? - ps3 hdmi denon

I have a new Denon 789 Sony PS3 Blu-ray inorder and runs until player.Both HDMI.No no matter what I do, I do not run my Denon in True HD or DTS Master. Does "tried everything! Please help?
Was it a good buy? Am I my time? Thank you soooo much!

1 comments:

sdiver24... said...

The PS3 can not bitstream HD audio codecs. For this reason you will not see your receiver to an HD audio input stream identified. Instead, what happened is that the PS3 decodes the HD audio formats and output through their PCM via HDMI to the receiver. You still get HD quality sound, it's just that the PS3 is not the decoding by the receiver in operation.

Make sure that the rules set the PS3 audio settings for all output formats PCM / LPCM audio via HDMI. This is what the PS3 decode the HD audio format.

Post a Comment